The Forney Premier series auto-darkening welding helmet is perfect for the novice welder. It’s the lightest welding helmet on the market and offers crisp optical clarity.
The Forney Premier Series™ auto-darkening welding helmets are user friendly, comfortable and functional. They are economical for a wide range of basic needs. Available designs include Camo, Edge Patriot and Black Matte.
SHELL AND HEADGEAR FEATURES:
• Impact resistant, fireproof shell
• Five point adjustable geared headband
AUTO-DARKENING FILTER (ADF) FEATURES:
• 5.97 sq. in. (3.62” x 1.65”) viewing area
• DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection
• Two optical arc sensors
• 1/16,000 per second switching speed
• 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating
• UV/IR coating
• Cheater/magnifying lens compatible
• External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications.
• Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments.
• Solar cells with non-replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off technology.
This welding helmet is simple and easy to set up. When you receive your helmet, you will find directions inside of the cardboard packaging. Reference this insert for further instructions.
Check for any shipping damage such as cracks. Remove the protective film on the outside of the lens and the inside of the lens.
Next, adjust the headgear for a proper fit. Do this by pushing in the knob and twisting it to tighten or expand.
To learn more about our other auto-darkening welding helmets, click here.